We empower people to innovate and develop amazing solutions
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer who will help our team in creating and developing our Ultimate Chemistry Acceleration Platform.
What you will be working on?
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members on technical design
- Engage in all aspects of implementation for features: from design to development, deployment to production
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Stay current with industry developments and incorporate new technology when applicable
- Continuously improving and enhancing existing systems, developing new game-changing practices and features while keeping up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- Ultimate goal is to deliver compelling and creative technical solutions.
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years UI development experience
- Write clean, sustainable, easy to read code
- Ability to meet and set short term and long-term objectives for self and assigned team
- To be a team player and at the same time be able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic Java knowledge
- Basic Selenium knowledge
Technology stack used on the platform
- TypeScript, Angular, Git, CSS (SASS, JSS, etc.)
What do we offer?
We don't lean on benefits in order to attract and retain employees because it goes against our values. We are constantly seeking mission-driven people who take pride in their results.
Mission – Everyone contributes
Career Growth – Working with a team of experienced professionals that really know what they do and love doing it
Flatland – Small teams, quick decision-making processes without rigid management
Autonomy – No micromanagement, individual responsibility, active participation
Results – Focus on fast growth, ambitious vision, quality of the product
Transparency – Full Disclosure and Honesty
Iteration – We empower people to be effective & have an impact, we take care of our own product
Collaboration – Kindness, respect, saying thanks, no ego
Work-Life Harmony – Flexible workday, 25 paid days of holiday per year
Remote done right – Fully remote casual work environment
Perks – Brand new Mac Pro and home office equipment.
What does the hiring process look like?
5 days to become an Alchemist? We invite you to experience our super-quick and super-flexible journey!
- HR Interview with Gaca and Milana
- Test assignment (there are three options for you to choose)
- Technical Interview with our Founders and CTOs, Duško and Nikola
Ready to build tomorrow’s technology? At Alchemy Cloud, you’ll have the opportunity to work across several disciplines – complex problems that span automation, security, low-code platform, scaling, AI, infrastructure, etc. You can expect a challenging atmosphere with a great engineering culture, interesting technical problems, with both typical tasks and completely non-standard ones. The uniqueness of this opportunity is that you can work on and provide creative influence in building a highly sophisticated, next-gen platform.
Alchemy is a cloud-based software designed to help the $1 trillion specialty chemicals industry embrace digital transformation to accelerate innovations in chemistry. Founded in 2016 with dual headquarters in San Francisco and Novi Sad, our research and development activities take place both in the USA, Brasil, and Serbia.
Passion. Ambition. Customer Love. Continuous Improvement. Teamwork.