enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade, Kragujevac and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Frontend Web Developer Comparis Marketplaces
- Be responsible for the conceptualization, design, development, testing, and review of the Comparis property marketplace web applications, as a part of a multinational Scrum team
- Help us to develop our application so it can continue to serve the needs of our users as well as live up to the latest technological standards
- Solve interesting challenges in a variety of technologies, including the completion of our transition to a ReactJS frontend.
- Work with Scrum and actively participate in the shaping of the team and its ways of working inside the company-wide Scaled Agile Framework
- Work with ReactJS/NextJS frontend using Typescript
- Work with Azure cloud and actively use Jira
- Use Kibana & Datadog for monitoring
- Use Slack and Google Workspace for collaboration
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Experience in working on big web applications with a huge user base
- Knowledge of ReactJS/NextJS and coding in Typescript
- Understanding of Git on Github as version control and you know Jira
- Good Software Design skills and you understand complex systems
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum (SAFe is a plus) and understanding the idea of outcome-driven development
- An open communication skills and proactive contributor approach
- Fluency in English and preferably eligible to travel to Switzerland
- A chance to be a part of a casual but professional environment where you will have a safe place to try, fail and learn
- Have full ownership over your code
- Coaching from our tech leads to advance your soft and technical skills and set your own development path
- Defined and organized onboarding process for both, the company, and the project
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance for you and your family. Also, maternity, and sick leave are 100% paid
- Sport clubs – from fishing to basketball, whatever rocks your boat
- Awesome referral fees – because great people know great people
- Work-life balance – this is the company that really supports your professional, family, and personal goals
- Freedom to decide how you want to work – partly or fully remote or from our offices
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.