What We Do:
Florence (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 44 countries.
Florence was recognized as the 8th Best Small Workplace to Work in Atlanta in 2022 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and also received the “New Ideas Award.” We were also honored as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021, and most recently No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
We seek a talented full-stack developer to build the future for clinical trials by contributing to our platform. Your responsibility will be to help design and build new products and features in our platform leveraging technical and ux best practices.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Support)
- Build modular components and modules in Angular and Nodejs. Write automated tests to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code
- Implement security and data protection features
- Participate in code reviews with front-end and back-end devs
- Contribute to the learning environment by mentoring more junior devs
- Develop build and process improvements to increase dev velocity
- Engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups and retrospectives
- Articulate the root cause of problems, define trade-offs, and collaborate across the team to resolve issues
An Ideal Candidate is/has:
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Strong in Angular or Nodejs
- Proficient in HTML, SCSS, and Bootstrap 3
- Proficient with Git and GitHub/BitBucket
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proficient with JWT user authentication
- Understanding of UX best practices
- Understanding of UI design principles
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with Hapi.js and/or AWS
- Experience with Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture
- Familiarity with OWASP security principles
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB), specifically performance, modularization, and maintainability
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment
What’s in it for you?
Do well. We offer exceptional salary, education budget, private health insurance ∙
Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
Enjoy. Our office is in Belgrade with remote work options
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.