The IPS-Global Group and Exentrim are rapidly growing, international software systems houses. Within our IPS-SYSTEMS™ Asset Performance Management Suite we provide cutting-edge software in the field of Technical Asset Data and Maintenance Management, Protective Relay Data, Testing and Setting Management, as well as Asset Health and Asset Performance Management. The IPS-Global Group is a recognized APM (Asset Performance Management) software provider & vendor for Asset Analysis and for electrical power utilities by Gartner. Through the Exentrim platform, we provide surveys and certification content to improve user performance and boost business. We partner with many other enterprise companies and corporations such as Siemens, Atos, Accenture, Wipro etc.
Do you want to contribute to the digital future? The IPS-Global Group and Exentrim are looking for a software technology expert who wants to join us as Full Stack Developer (.NET / ReactJS)
full-time position | Belgrade office (Serbia)
- Participate in Software Development primarily for business solutions, applications and services for power utilities
- Enhances, maintains, and troubleshoots application requests
- Actively participate in quality assurance, collaborating with the team to solve complex bug verifications, release testing, and customer-specific software support. Assist in the development of specifications for enhancements and functional additions to the IPS's initiative software product line
- Perform hands-on customized development and develop solutions using modern technologies for mobile devices and tablets for our customers primarily based on Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and ASP.NET, ReactJS and React Native
- Research, recommend and implement new technologies, tools and frameworks that can help enhance product capabilities, improve product quality as well as the team productivity
- Improves the user experience by applying best practices and industry trends currently in the marketplace
- Work, communicate and integrate effectively with the other members of the development and IT team
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science and/or any related field
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technology and C#
- Experience in T-SQL and MS SQL Server database design and development
- Demonstrated working experience in implementing and supporting windows and web applications based on .NET environment and Microsoft technologies
- Adequate knowledge of Data Modeling, Database Designing and Software Design principles
- Know-how of ReactJS, JQuery, CSS and CHTML. In general, “Familiar with UI technologies” (juniors) or “Full stack” for software developer
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, familiarity with commonly used design patterns and the SOLID principles
- Experience in application development using the .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, WCF, RESTfull services)
- Know-how in database technologies (SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, database design), preferably in MS SQL Server
- Comfortable with Agile and iterative methodologies
- Strong written and verbal operational proficiency in English.
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibility.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- Working in our office is fun as we have a friendly work environment that allows for both collaborative teamwork and some focused time. Delicious coffee, various drinks, fruit and snacks are at hand. Offices are cleaned and maintained as recommended to keep COVID-19 from spreading among team members
- When we work from home, we follow a dynamic routine that ensures (sufficient) information sharing, a sense of belonging (both to the company and your family) and a healthy dose of engineering curiosity.
Check out our IPS-Videos!
- IPS augmented reality with remote assistance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnOSqW8UrBE
- IPS explanatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gns5KpDoRaI
- Proven Client Shortcut-Stories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfrBoqyMxrc
Does this sound like you? Next step: Apply!
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your updated CV in English and we will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail. For a confidential discussion and insight into this role, please feel free to reach out to us.