About this role
The eFront Provider team is looking for a Full Stack Developer to grow and expand our software engineering team. eFront Provider and Private Markets are huge growth area for Blackrock and the broader industry.
Fully integrated into our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of one of our newest products. You will be a part of international and agile environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation. You will join a small team of technically strong key individuals and together implement our vision for future-ready, highly available systems.
As a large technology organization there are great opportunities foe the right individuals to make a lasting impression on the team and the potential for wider impact and career progression beyond that.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- React / TypeScript
- Java / Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- Jest / Cypress / Cucumber
- Cloud native microservice + micro-frontend based applications
- REST / gRPC / Protobuff
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Azure SQL Elastic Cloud / Azure Service Bus / Kafka
- Agile (Scrum)
Responsibilities of the role and team include:
- Creating new features, from their conception to their deployment in production.
- Every aspect of its SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform.
- Contributing to the improvement of the team methodologies (continuous integration/delivery, automated testing, best practices definition).
- Engaging with a team full of talented open-minded people with a great innovation spirit.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’ degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of React or similar, previous experience with micro-frontend is a plus
- Good knowledge of Java, previous experience will be positively considered
- Ability to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
- Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.