- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Create and maintain code and data quality, test coverage and automatization
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Proficient in C# and MS SQL, with a good knowledge of cloud ecosystems ( specifically Azure solutions )
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts Familiar with various design and architectural patterns ( clean code )
- Understanding of IOC and Dependency Injection.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes in entity framework.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests ( test driven )
- Performance and Alert Monitoring Proficient understanding of code versioning tools as well as database versioning
- Familiarity with continuous integration, testing and deployment.
- Exposure to Asp.Net core framework and Blazor a benefit.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models in the Azure environment.
- Any experience with VBA and office automation a benefit
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
Company benefits include:
- Full time employment
- Working in a young and dynamic team
- Possibilities to advance your career in related fields
- A competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send us your curriculum vitae in electronic form.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)