As a Go Developer you should have at least 3 years of experience and have a proven track record working with cloud infrastructures as well as CI/CD.
As a fast growing venture builder company we offer the experience to work on a variety of different products, technologies and challenges that must be met and managed. This means having an appetite for continuous learning and improving your skills and knowledge. It is important that you have an analytical mindset and can perform well under pressure as will be the case from time to time.
Job Title: Go Developer
Reports to: VP of Engineering
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver
- Good communicator
- Working with cross-functional teams and understand their workflow
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience in working with relational databases
- Advanced level in programming / algorithmic solving skills
- Professional and responsible approach to work
- Expertise and independence in approaching assigned tasks
- Motivation for experimenting and exploring new technologies
- Ambitions for personal growth within the company environment
- Honesty, fairness and teamplay
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile development
- Scripting (bash, python, ruby)
- Coding (.NET, PHP)
Technologies and Applications
Some of the technologies, applications and services that our teams and you will work with include: Linux, MySQL, NGINX, CloudFlare, AWS, JIRA, Composer, Gitlab, Slack.