Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Go or Python Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Golang developer to join our Cyber Files team. The person on this position will be responsible for implementing the backend of a a new strategic project for Acronis.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop cloud services in Golang running on top of Kubernetes
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug and integrate code
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Product team, QA and DevOps to deliver quality software to our customers
- Promote the use of best practice software development techniques to help the team continuously improve
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ year of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Experience in any backend language (Golang/C++/C#/Java/Python) and desire to switch to Golang
- Understanding the basics of HTTP, services, clients, REST API
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Interests in SaaS, security, performance-heavy cloud services and related technologies
- Intermediate level of English – written and spoken
Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.