GOLANG software ENGINEER at Pure Storage
Prague, Czech Republic
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, — all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 10,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
If you want to dive deep into the Golang world with us, join FLASHARRAY team or PORTWORX team
Our customers love FlashArray, our flagship product, for its simplicity of management, the constant flow of new and exciting innovation, and ability to live on the cutting edge of technology with never taking a downtime, ever. Most recently, we extended the value of our FlashArray capabilities into the cloud with CloudSnap and Cloud Block Store for AWS. These new innovations enable our customers to leverage the agility of the public cloud for both traditional IT and cloud-native applications.
To complete the unified storage experience the FlashArray team is adding a world class NAS server.! Development will include NAS protocol features, advanced data protection, enterprise application integration, and a world class continuous integration environment to enable cloud speed delivery to enterprise storage features. Now is a super exciting time to be on the global FlashArray team!
WHY SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
You'll be a member of a new product team Fusion – an industry-first self-service, autonomous storage platform that marries the best of enterprise storage with the agility and scalability of the cloud. You will develop key components to help us evolve our Modern Data Experience – allowing customers to deploy, provision, consume and manage storage as a flexible pooled resource, across our portfolio of products deployed on-premises and in the public cloud.
IN THIS TEAM, YOU WILL…
Help define, design and build automation and service delivery capabilities for defining and delivering storage as a cloud service. As an early team member, you’ll be expected to and have the opportunity to contribute in a wide variety of areas which will include design and implementation of:
- Resilient distributed control systems
- API libraries development
- Declarative / intent-based policy management engines
- Scalable transactional processing
- Observability and Telemetry functionality and APIs
- Integration with all of our products – FlashArray, FlashBlade and Pure1
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- 3+ years of experience with all phases of SW product lifecycle – early concept, product definition, MVP development, GA / New Product Introduction, mature product support.
- Willingness to learn Go and develop in Go.
- Technical knowledge of cloud architectures including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Candidates from enterprise end-users or Cloud Providers with experience of managing 'owning' large Public/Private Cloud environments are particularly encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries and broad range of peers and executives.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
The Portworx Enterprise Storage Platform is your end-to-end storage and data management solution for all your Kubernetes projects, including container-based CaaS, DBaaS, SaaS, and Disaster Recovery initiatives. Your apps will benefit from container-granular storage, disaster recovery, data security, multi-cloud migrations and more.
Pure Storage Acquired Portworx in October 2020, Creating the Industry's Most Complete Kubernetes Data Services Platform for Cloud Native Applications. This acquisition represents Pure’s largest to date and our deeper expansion into the fast-growing market for multi-cloud data services to support Kubernetes and containers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
Build core of platform to manage the complete life-cycle of user applications in a Kubernetes cluster. This would include not just basic installation, but day-2 operations like metrics, backups, migrations, autopilot capabilities, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- One or more of the following languages: Golang, Python, C/C++, Scala, Java, C#
- Solid CS background in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Willingness to learn Go and develop in Go
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Send your CV in English using the Apply option or find us on Chat