Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold, and growing team? Are you passionate about crypto and blockchain?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Investing and managing assets is to become decentralized and community-driven. Our mission is to build the infrastructure and the tools that allow people to pool resources together, eliminating financial, technical, social, and trust hurdles.
Unique.vc is a platform that enables individuals to quickly and inexpensively create or join a venture club, pool and manage assets, collaborating in a trustless way.
We are creating a democratized environment in which people can group into various self-governed, flexible and unique autonomous organizations (DAOs) tailored to its member's needs and creator’s vision.
We are creating Unique Venture Clubs.
We are looking for a Graphic designer to join our design team and help us in producing high-quality design projects.
You will be required to deliver on special tasks for the completion of projects and create unique ideas to improve projects.
Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting our customers.
- Attention to details and organized
- Create and design social media, and other online marketing material
- Design presentation and marketing materials
- Takes initiative and has excellent communication skills
- Conceptualize, present and execute creative ideas
- Develop and design assets for web (icon packs, illustrations, wireframes)
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands
- Work closely with our diverse team of Marketing Managers, Product, Developers and Copywriters
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines
- 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design professional environment
- Solid knowledge of interactive design and visual principles
- Knowledge of composition layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Compelling portfolio showcasing print, interactive, and branding work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Figma
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills
- Creative thinking with attention to detail
- Good sportsmanship
- Teamwork skills
We are offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Generous annual leave and remote working policy
- Dynamic, warm, and friendly work environment
- Paid courses and certifications to advance your skills