The job requirement for this position: solve challenging problems with ingenuity and finesse, handle a demanding caseload with composure, and communicate swiftly and transparently with colleagues and clients.
- Monday through Friday 40 hours a week 10:00 am to 07:00 pm EST USA
- Proficient in English, fluency is a must.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field or 3+ years of equivalent work-related experience and knowledge in Office 365, Exchange, Azure, and SharePoint.
- Leading IT Support and initiatives across multiple sites, both onsite and remotely.
- Designing and planning of new IT solutions for office locations.
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with virtualization technologies and application/desktop virtualization.
- Experience in firewalls, switches, routers, access points, and other devices preferably Opnsense, PfSense, SonicWall, Meraki and Ubiquiti devices.
- Solid understanding of security best practices, networking concepts, threats, tools, and remediation techniques.
- Must possess strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Good end user presentation skills. Able to communicate technical information to users in a non-technical manner.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Background and Drug Screening Mandatory.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support for hardware/software related issues and/or unusual situations encountered by your team, as you will be the last line of defense for the company.
- Manage user accounts and security groups on multiple systems including active directory and Microsoft Exchange, Windows Azure, Office 365, Amazon AWS.
- Participating in design and planning of new and existing IT solutions for our clients on above bullet point services.
- Document ticket items in IT ticketing system, while working on multiple user issues and deployment projects.
- Design entirely new networks and implement them all the way through to user availability.
- Oversees and performs system infrastructure technical service functions, including design, engineering, planning, and policy/procedure development.
- Install, configure, test and maintain wide variety of deployments.
- Work closely with Project Manager, Sales & CEO on quotes, projects, new technology implementation, developing improvements around support process, tools, and the overall performance and level of support provided by the team.
- Discover and recommend areas within the company and clients of poor setups/procedures and identifies effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Documenting all actions taken to resolve issues in service management tools.
- Compensation is between $17-20K a year and will depend on past references, certifications, experience, and interview.
Considered a Plus:
- Prior experience in an MSP or support environment is highly desirable
- Experience in Syncro, Autotask,HaloPSA or other similar PSA
- Syncro/Connectwise/NinjaRMM,/DattoRMM other similar RMM
- Knowledge and experience with working in an environment with regulatory standards (SOX, PCI, FFIEC, HIPAA, ISO, etc)
- Company provided tools for work
- Long term employment opportunity
- Chance for a professional and personal development with paid training
- Hands on with newest IT technologies
- Dynamic working environment with great team of professionals
- Casual dress code
- Full time Remote from home office
- Cable or Fiber internet connection is necessary for this job.