As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
The Cloud ERP team is a one-of-a-kind, cross-functional and multinational bunch. Regardless of working remotely from various places in Europe or on-site in Zürich, we believe in teamwork and promote the spirit of openness and transparency, allowing for some good laughter amid all the work that needs to be done. There are no two days alike so if you enjoy a variety of tasks and by the way, have some software engineering history to tell, you’re welcome to apply and join our “lüstige Truppe”.
As HRIS Analyst / Configuration Specialist you will be supporting System Administration related activities within the HCM & Time Tracking modules of the state-of-the-art Workday ERP system. You will also get the opportunity to participate in various project activities including but not limited to analysis, design and configuration of solutions for our Human Resources organization.
You will be responsible for overseeing and assisting the team in project activities and resolving daily operations tickets with the main focus on Time tracking but not limited to:
- Key role in the administration, enhancement and rollout of our Time Tracking, absence and compensation modules in cooperation with external consultants.
- Providing Workday subject matter expertise for day-to-day support and optimization including business process configuration, data integrity and mass uploads, testing and troubleshooting
- Being part of the Workday Admin Team being an escalation point for issues found in the system and providing technical support that may come as part of the daily operations
- Participating in the review, testing and implementation of bi-annual Workday releases
- Owning the business process design, configuration development and implementation of solutions to meet our internal clients’ needs as well as development and optimization of existing processes
- Maintenance of security roles assignments of system users
- Working closely with different teams from the HR department and External Workday Consultants to translate complicated business problems into creative Workday solutions
- Taking different roles in diverse projects related to new modules/features implementation
- Degree in Business Information Technology, Business Administration or similar
- Hands-on experience with HR and Time Management systems Configuration and Administration preferably Workday (SAP, Oracle, etc. would be an advantage)
- Very good understanding of HR processes and data
- Ideally technical, process and system knowledge in the HR area
- Good understanding of HRIS security, compliance and governance aspects
- Good understanding of common IT processes and methodology
- Experience with working in project organizations and project management
- Analytical thinking, Interest in Business Analysis and Consulting
- Attention to detail and critical evaluation of information
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Fluent English (written and spoken), German language nice to have
- Excellent collaborator and a team player
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information
- Being a part of an established Swiss-based subsidiary – TX Services in Belgrade
- The chance to upgrade your skills in a state-of-the-art Cloud ERP platform (Workday)
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as some international travel
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance