Inhouse Consultant – Supply Chain (m/f/d)
Working at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA means to work for a family-owned, independent and international company. A company with the mission & vision of closeness, reliability, foresight and independence – and a sustainable product which successfully tackles the challenge to feed the world’s population.
Would you like to optimize KWS' global logistics processes and further develop our SAP S4 template together with your colleagues from the specialist departments? Are you keen on working in a flexible way, being part of a cool and great team? You like the idea of working in an international, sustainable and family-run company?
Then don't look any further and apply today as our new Inhouse Consultant – Supply Chain (m/f/d) at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA at our HQ in Einbeck, Southern Lower Saxony.
In this role you will be our SAP expert (m/f/d) for the global processes Purchase-to-Pay as well as Order-to-Cash. You will also manage international SAP projects and coordinate application support.
This is a permanent and full-time position.
Your New Tasks & Projects:
- Ensuring and delivering technical / specialist knowledge and specific solutions in the SAP environment (focus: SAP ECC and S4HANA MM / SD / WM).
- Consulting in the optimization of supply chain processes (end-to-end), focus on: OtC
- Project management and project support
- Backend support for e-commerce and EDI topics
- Coordination of external service providers for SAP application development and customizing
- Control of the external AMS (as change and problem manager)
- completed studies in business informatics, economics (focus: logistics) or completed professional training in the logistics environment
- several years of relevant professional experience
- proven knowledge in customizing (SAP ECC) or configuration (S4HANA) in the following SAP modules: SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP WM
- basic knowledge of output management and form customization (AdobForms), e-documents and EDI
- proven knowledge in project management
- independent, proactive way of working
- good communication and organizational skills
- excellent customer and service orientation
- English language skills (written and spoken)
Our Offer to you:
- An exceptionally interesting and diverse job in an international environment with the opportunity to contribute innovative ideas
- Working in an international, highly motivated and dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile work
- As a family-run company we are guided by the values of closeness, reliability, foresight and independence; this culture is lived in practice and thus an open and friendly working atmosphere is created
- True to our motto “Make yourself grow!”, we support employees’ professional and personal development
- We offer excellent work equipment (ergonomic workstations, multiple monitors, air conditioning)
- We offer a company pension scheme, capital formation benefits, Christmas and holiday bonuses, childcare allowance and a job bike
Apply today & make yourself grow @ KWS.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references).