We have partnered with a leading global supplier of technology and services company and we are looking for an IOS Software Engineer to join their team.
You will be a part of the IT delivery division more specifically the AIoT development and digital transformation unit for the use of Digital Services on agricultural machinery.
- You will design and build mobile applications for Apple’s IoS & IpadOS
- You will collaborate with the design team to define app features
- You will ensure quality and performance of the application to specifications
- You will identify potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- You will support publishing application on App Store
- You will designing and implementing application updates
- Building native apps for iOS & iPadOS platform using both Swift and ObjectiveC
- Apple best practices using core frameworks like UIKit, Keychain, Webkit, also as UI/UX best practices, Apple HIG
- Mobile UI architecture best practices (MVVM, VIPER, MVC) and common CS design patterns
- Frameworks like: Alamofire, CocoaMQTT, KeychainSwift, FGRoute
- Programmable UI and responsive designs (auto layout, SwiftUI)
- Dependency Management with Cocoapods and SPM
- IoT domain and protocols like Mqtt
- You are familiar with Mobile Security Best practices
- You have good knowledge in asynchronous programming, cloud-based API communication (HTTP, REST), persisting data offline (CoreData, Realm…)
- You have basic knowledge of some code flow and DevOps skills: Modularization, Git Flow, CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- You are keen on writing clean and testable code as well as unit tests
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are team player and familiar with agile software development concepts
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!