At netcare we are taking care of international IT projects for some of the biggest companies in the world. We develop and test IT solutions, organize rollouts, conduct trainings and carry out support. We have four venues in Germany (Neustetten and Leinfelden-Echterdingen near Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main and Berlin), one overseas in Chattanooga/USA and one in Belgrade/Serbia. Come join us and be part of our fast growing and thriving Belgrade team!
To strengthen our IT Administration Team we require an IT Administrator on a full-time basis for immediate start at our Belgrade Office. You will be part of our Admin team maily stationed at our Headquarter in Germany and work very closely with them by using English. Obviously, you will be the first contact for our employees at our fast-growing Belgrade Office, but also responsible for the IT Administration at our other locations together with your colleagues.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of our IT infrastructure
- Ability to react immediately to any outages and quickly identify and resolve security issues
- Continuously upgrade systems with an eye to future requirements
- Maintenance of our Servers, Cloud Services and Software
- On-Prem ESXi Hosts with up to 100 VMs (ca. 60 % Oracle Linux, 30 % Windows, 10 % MacOS) and Docker-Containers, mainly Apache/nginx-Webserver
- freePBX (VoIP-Telephony, SIP Trunks/Clients)
- Microsoft 365 (incl. Exchange, Teams)
- Atlassian Cloud (Jira, Confluence)
- AWS Server/Services
- Network maintenance and optimization (Routing, Firewalls, VPN, VLAN, WLAN, …)
- Backup, Disaster Recovery Management and Monitoring
- Lead and provide expertise to internal projects
- Give assistance and guidance to our workforce, produce documentations
- Install and maintain the company’s hardware inventory (Lenovo Notebooks, Windows), and deploy software as and when needed
- Evaluation and procurement of all of our IT requirements
- A college degree in an IT related field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for IT and IT-Administrative roles with an eye to the current trends in Tech (e.g. Blockchain, Cloud AI/ML, Serverless, UI Path etc.)
- Competent knowledge of working with Windows Server OS, Microsoft Exchange and Windows-client OS.
- Experience of working with Linux-Server with focus on RHEL-distributions
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP-Networks (Routing, Firewall, VPN, Proxys, Structure, Cabling, etc.)
- Practical administration experience of Office 365
- Competent and experienced with VMWare and virtualization
- Fluent written and spoken spoken English
- Reliable and highly-developed sense of responsibility
- Experience of working with the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Prior experience of Docker, Kubernetes and/or similar technologies
- Setup and maintenance experience with backup-solutions and storage-technologies
- Background in IT Security
- Knowledge of German language
What to expect
You will join a talented bunch of bright minds developing state-of-the-art solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world. We love what we do and therefore we do it very well. We also love our hands-on mentality and the relaxed atmosphere at netcare where meeting each other at eye level is one of our core values.
We are known for our flat hierarchies, quick decision processes and great passion towards the newest of the new in the IT world. You will quickly assume responsibilities and get lots of space for your ideas.
Fancy becoming a part of our team?
Apply in English. Simply click on "Apply now" and follow the next steps. We are looking forward to your application and already are very excited about it.