MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow – even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
IT Application Support Specialist who will be responsible for consulting and supporting the company's departments in the field of applied IT systems (especially SAP) and work with a network of key users. Main responsibilities will include: ensuring the smooth operation of IT applications (monitoring scheduled tasks, participation in access authorization processes, solving current problems and supporting the company's departments in their daily work with IT application systems.
- Contacting end-users of IT systems to eliminate problems related to the operation of the SAP system and associated applications
- Ensure that systems are maintained and improved according to current MTU requirements and expectations;
- Maintaining and monitoring SAP and other functional and operational applications entrusted to the application
- Support the departments in the specification of new IT functionality in coordination with the central IT organization in Munich or at other MTU locations
- Cover SAP Modules – LES and WM incl. TRM
- SAP data analysis – early detection of abnormalities, corrective actions
- Participation in User Group work – testing new SAP releases, giving feedback on user modification proposals, submitting new modifications;
- User help for current problems solving, if needed problem escalation, service notification and monitoring until it is resolved;
- Participation in modification and creation of new procedures in SAP
- University education
- Several years of experience in industry, desired in maintenance organization
- Very good key user knowledge about SAP modules LES and WM incl. TRM
- Interfaces from LES and WM to MRP Shop order planning and disposition, CS customer service for repair orders, GTS customs and compliance, MM-PUR purchasing and MM material management of an industrial company
- Practical logistic knowledge about processes in Warehouse and Stock Management, Inbound and Outbound and Internal transportation
- Knowledge of reporting tools from databases
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools, e.g. Excel, Access
- Oral and written English – very good (level B2 upper intermediate)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Problem solving ability in a rapidly changing environment
- Customer focus
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.