ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented commercial bank. We offer excellent customer service to small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who have the capacity to save and who prefer to do their banking through electronic channels. In our operations, we adhere to a number of core principles: We value transparency in our communication with our customers, we do not promote consumer lending, we strive to minimise our ecological footprint, and we provide services which are based both on an understanding of each client’s situation and on sound financial analysis.
We focus on small and medium-sized enterprises, as we are convinced that these businesses create jobs and make a vital contribution to the economies in which they operate. By offering simple and accessible deposit facilities and online banking services and by investing in financial education, we aim to promote a culture of saving and financial responsibility among business clients as well as private individuals.
Our shareholders expect a sustainable return on investment over the long term, rather than being focused on short-term profit maximisation. We invest extensively in the training and development of our staff in order to create an open and efficient working atmosphere and to provide friendly and competent service for our clients.
If you wish to develop your personal and professional abilities in this type of working environment, if you believe that you can fully contribute to the achievement of Banks’ objectives and goals, if you feel that your personal beliefs are in compliance with those from our institution, while your qualifications respond to advertisement requirements – we invite you to apply for
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform IT audits together with other members of Group IT Audit team (identify, assess, document and report risks, propose solutions, monitor implementation of agreed actions) in the institutions of ProCredit Group.
- Participate in revision of the Group IT Audit methodology (e.g., specialized audit programs or checklists).
- Participate in Group Audit initiatives such as: projects (e.g., in the role of consultant), workshops, liaising with process owners in the parent holding.
- Consult Internal Audit Departments of the Group, participate in specific technical audit engagements (e.g., payment cards, E-banking).
- Assist the Group with further enhancement of implemented follow-up process and tools used.
- Assess overall risk posture and threat landscape of the IT area. Timely identify and report on the most relevant risks.
- IT auditor will be physically located together with Internal Audit Department in the office of the local ProCredit bank.
- Organizationally, functionally, and administratively IT auditor will be reporting directly to Group IT Audit coordinator.
Qualification: education, knowledge, skills
- University degree in computer science, risk management, information security or IT audit.
- Good working knowledge with international audit procedures, methodologies and standards (SANS, ISACA, GTAG).
- A working knowledge of risk control frameworks and internal control systems.
- Good project management skills.
- Understanding of fundamental concepts in the fields of: networking, Windows ser ver OS family, database management systems, architecture of business applications.
- Ability to communicate with people having various backgrounds: IT administrators, auditors, executives.
- In addition to the technical requirements, it is important to us that you identify with the goals and ethical principles of our company. You should also be able to work meticulously both independently and as part of a team. Furthermore, if you are curious about different people and cultures, we offer you a multifaceted and interesting position in a friendly and open working environment.
- CISA/CISM/CISSP certification.
- Advanced IT-related courses or experience (e.g., Microsoft technologies, Cisco, RDBMS, software development).
- Knowledge of security and banking related standards (e.g., ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SWIFT CSP).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably as a senior professional or a team leader.
- Required: ability to travel abroad 20-30% of the working time.
- Swift-learner, self-starter and able to work autonomously.
- High level of personal and professional motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including self and social awareness, negotiation, conflict management and influence.
- Proficient in written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
We offer an interesting and simulative job in a dynamic environment and the possibility for continuous professional development and improvement. Your CV and Motivation Letter should clearly describe why you believe that you are the best candidate for the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.