As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Discover the world of L’Oréal by applying for:
IT Digital Coordinator for Adria-Balkan region and Romania (m/f)
for Adria-Balkan region and Romania
Located in Belgrade
Our IT CESS Hub serves Central European countries and supports their Digital Transformation journey into Beauty Tech with an ambition to master Consumer path in both Online and Offline. As the scope of work is increasing, we’re seeking an IT Digital Manager that will join the IT Hub team and enhance the IT Digital domain in our region.
There is a lot of work ahead of you, but if you have the grit and passion for the web & mobile – we want to meet you.
Below are the top areas we support, with the key skills being, customer centricity, entrepreneurship, and integrity. We’re the new IT – if you have the curiosity for new and humility to learn – we’re happy to see you joining the IT Digital squad.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU SUCCEED IN:
- Proactively managing relationships with the business teams (Marketing, Ecom, Digital, Data) to identify their requirements and manages the full life cycle of the Online + Offline applications portfolio (from the design to the run activities).
- Facilitate the global and regional roadmap of the applications portfolio.
- Help translate the IT strategy into an operational plan, including financial, human, and material aspects,
- Understand, challenge and assist formalize business requirements and supervise mediations between the teams on IT possibilities and constraints
- Steer the build activities and foster IT projects ensuring the quality, content, costs, and deadlines,
- Watch the market trends and spot potential evolutions in line with business opportunities,
- Guarantee the operational efficiency and Service Level Agreements of the applications running under his/her accountability and ensure that the necessary evolutions are recommended and implemented,
- Manage local Digital Project to ensure that Security and Data Protection standards are applied by partners and their contractors.
- Review dashboards for continuous improvement processes in relation to Digital Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Tracking project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs.
- Manage relations within between the IT-business-third parties-vendors,
- Preparing the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run-in close relation with the operating teams.
- Defining and organize project/program steering activities, advise and review the plan and status of the project/program.
YOU’RE THE PERFECT MATCH, IF YOU HAVE:
- 3 years of experience as a IT Digital Coordinator / Manager or Business Relation Manager within FMCG brands.
- You have a master’s degree in technology field and understand the dynamics of the IT work in a big international company,
- hands on experience with development and administration of websites
- experience working with OneTrust, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, SEO agencies…
- Are familiar with any (or several) of the following technologies:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud / force.com
- Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure
- OneTrust and/or privacy technologies
- Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics
- Enterprise Architecture – integration layers, continues development, continues integration
- tools: ServiceNOW, Jira
- Knowledge of any of these technologies is an advantage:
- SAP Hana
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban
FURTHERMORE, SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU ON THE JOB ARE:
- Understanding the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
- Rapidly acquiring new knowledge on IT solutions and keeps constantly updated of technological opportunities & market trends in highlighted field
- Being able to speak the language of the partner – clarify and simplify technical concepts / solutions to facilitate action and decision making
- Listening actively to his partners/clients, to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant solutions
- Handling changes management and communication initiatives to facilitate the implementation of solutions and user’s satisfaction
- Manages efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support
- Manages methodology, timing, budget, and resource allocation on projects (independently of the role within the organization)
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- New Activity Based Working office
- Attractive benefit package
But apart from that, we also appreciate and share our love for:
- Numerous opportunities for constant learning, with many online&offline educations.
- Our colleagues. They will be like your second family. P.S. We enjoy our team buildings and informal gatherings as well!
- Love for food. Fresh fruit for the breakfast? Many coffee machines (or space to cook your own turkish coffee!) and our cozy lunch spaces? Yes, we have it!
- Our Share&Care program. It serves to offer numerous benefits to protect us and our health, to give us balance in personal life and workplace as well.
- Flexibility. As simple as that – from flexible working hours, to possibility of remote working, to Sunny Fridays during the summer where we enjoy shorter Fridays!
- The fact that there's (usually) no such thing as standard career path. Each of us has the opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change we want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.