IT Expert Salesforce Sales Cloud (m/f/d)
Field of Work: IT
Location: Einbeck, Lower Saxony, DE
Legal Entity: KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA (0001)
Contract Type: Regular
Is Full Time?: Yes
Onsite/ Remote: Hybrid Working Within Country
Job ID: 12066
Do you want to drive innovation and shape forward-looking IT projects in the area of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with a great team (m/f/d)?
Then plan your next career step with us and start at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA as IT Expert Salesforce Sales Cloud (m/f/d).
Mainly the IT Expert Customer Service Applications (m/f/d) will be responsible for the setup, global rollout, further development and organization of the operation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud as a global CRM and marketing platform at KWS.
This job-opening is permanent and available in full-time.
You will work at the HQ in Einbeck, Southern Lower Saxony.
Exciting Tasks & Projects await you:
- You will be responsible for the further development as well as the country rollouts of KWS' own Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution as system owner.
- You will also coordinate the Salesforce development processes and contribute your own innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the Salesforce projects.
- You manage external implementation partners for the further development of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You support the clients and product owners in the context of requirements management
- You support the development of user journeys and the conceptual design of marketing automation processes
- In doing so, you will align the Salesforce project goals with the KWS-wide defined IT strategy as well as strategic priorities
- You will also assist with compliance and monitoring of functional KWS-wide policies, standards, rules and guidelines
- Business departments will find a competent point of contact
You are an Expert on:
- Academic degree in business informatics, computer science, business administration or in a comparable field of study
- Initial professional experience in a comparable position in a global company
- Desirable: Salesforce experience and e-mail automation
- Experience in agile project management
- Distinct willingness to cooperate, teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent internal and external customer orientation as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Structured, goal-oriented, independent and autonomous working style
- Distinct ability to innovate
- Fluent German and English (written and oral)
Sow your future with KWS:
- As a family-owned company, we live the values of team spirit, closeness, trust, independence and vision
- Interesting and challenging tasks & projects in an international working environment with numerous prospects for further development
- Independent work in a trusting, respectful and friendly working atmosphere
- Freely according to the motto: "Make yourself grow!" we promote your individual professional and personal development
- We create the right conditions for you: attractive remuneration, company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, Christmas and vacation bonuses as well as flexible working time models with the option of home office.
Ready for a new challenge at KWS?
We look forward to receiving your online application via our ATS SAP SuccessFactor.