We’re looking for a highly organized individual who can keep the whole production team in check, and coordinate all the aspects of the project that make a complete and polished final product 🙂
About the team and the job
Degordian is an always curious strategic-creative digital agency.
Our agency has four offices with over 100 curious and hardworking marketing enthusiasts in Zagreb, Mostar, Belgrade, and New York!
Our Digital Production team currently has over 10 members and is constantly growing. UX/UI designers, front-end, back-end developers, and project managers work together to make better solutions and push boundaries. We are working on a variety of projects for renowned regional and international companies, which makes the job continuously dynamic. The specialties of our Digital Production unit are everything from presentational webs and fluffy animations to numerous integrations with lots of APIs. We love to take on various interesting projects and learn even more about organization and optimization.
Lately, we’ve been landing a lot of new projects and we need additional project management magic. You'll be working alongside our Project Management team and Production teammates. If you would like to further develop your technical and organizational skills, lead and support the team and dive deeper into the digital world, we’re waiting for your application. 🙂
The work arrangements we offer for this position are: full-time employment or part-time employment, depending on your preferences.
Also, the work location models we offer for this position are Fix, Flexi, or Remote. Learn more about those models here. If all this sounds interesting, keep on reading! 🙂
- Proven experience in managing web development projects (2+ years)
- Good knowledge of website and software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of project management techniques and processes (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Scrumban, and similar)
- Ability to adapt and optimize work processes
- Experience in using project management tools, such as Productive, Trello, Jira, etc.
- Experience in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in working with enterprise clients
- Independent thinker, acting as a team player
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Basic mentoring skills
- Good stress management skills
- Finished BA and/or MA (preferably)
- Excellent knowledge of Serbian / Croatian / official languages of Bosnia&Herzegovina (C2) and English language (B2), both written and spoken
- Basic understanding of SEO setup on websites and Google Analytics
- Certifications in the field of project management
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Basic knowledge of WordPress functionalities
- Coordinating projects for local and international clients
- Defining project scope and writing project specification
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget
- Communicating with clients — defining requirements, reporting, and educating
- Assigning tasks to team members
- Adapting and optimizing work processes
- Defining and updating the weekly production plan
- Mentoring junior project managers
- Cooperating with other teams in Degordian
What we offer
- A passionate, positive and ambitious team
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Mac computer
- Internal and external educations
- Learning & research materials
- Career development talks
- Company events
- Pet-friendly office
- Sick days
- Health insurance packages
- Extra days off for important personal dates
- Referral bonus
- Team bonding budget
- Motivational letter. Tell us why you would like to be a member of our team!
- List of projects that you have worked on along with their URLs
Applications should be submitted in any of the languages offered: Croatian / Serbian / Official languages of Bosnia&Herzegovina / English.
Good luck! 🙂