Permanent employee, Full-time
As part of our growth strategy Fadata is looking to hire for its team in Serbia a IT Solution Architect with the following profile.
- Gather and clearly document client requirements during the Analysis phase of software development projects.
- Participate in defining technical software architecture.
- Participate in defining software functionalities, together with assessing their impact on existing solution.
- Day to day active communication with client and internal support team, in order to assist with understanding of application functionalities and resolving emerging issues.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Excellent in communication with client, as well as team communication.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Professional experience in IT domain of at least three (preferably five or more) years.
- Knowledge of relation DB concepts (preferably, but not necessary Oracle or PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of any server-side programming language (Java, Python, NodeJS…).
- University degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Very good knowledge of English (written & spoken).
Any experience with the following is considered a plus:
- Experience with BPM type of applications (or business process management concepts as such, including BPMN 2.0.).
- Experience with document management business processes and applications.
- Experience with ERP and/or other business applications.
- Being highly self-motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- We offer an exciting work environment, extensive training, development opportunities that match individual’s aspiration.
- You will participate in domestic and international enterprise projects, using modern Oracle and non-Oracle technologies, both on-premise and in cloud.
- Choose your “office location” – we have a flexible home office policy.
- 25 days of PTO
- A half-day off the second Friday of the month.
- Receive a comprehensive health care package in a private healthcare institution.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.