Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 22 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 135,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. PKC Group, a member of Motherson Group is a trusted partner in the global commercial vehicle wiring harness industry. We provide our customers, leading industry expertise with a full-service concept of design capabilities and deliver tailored, cost-efficient solutions to them. Our unique know-how in managing the complexity of customised products and the ability to integrate into the customers operating environment provides a competitive advantage to our customers. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
- Responsibility for maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, network devices and services
- Installation and upgrade of computer components and software, managing of virtual servers and integration of automation processes
- Solving hardware and software problems
- Providing documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrading IT infrastructure
- Performing regular backup operations and implementing appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning and database performance
- Manage all operations, ensuring that all problems are resolved on time, allowing users to work with minimal interruptions
- IV level of vocational education or higher
- 2 years of work experience
- Work in a company with more than 100 employees
What we offer.
- Dynamic working atmosfere
- Possibility to learn and grow
- Opportunity to work with young and enthusiastic team
- Multinational environment
- Trust and cooperation
How to apply.
- We invite you to join us!
- Send us CV electronically.