We are a digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers. Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership!
As an IT Support Analyst, you will take on challenges in the IT space related to the provisioning of user access, provisioning, and solving all kinds of IT challenges that can surface as Incode scales.
By being in an IT position, applicants must be passionate about technology, highly qualified to provide incredible customer service, and able to thrive in a fast and highly productive environment.
You will have the opportunity to innovate our support processes and be part of it, integrate systems, provide reporting, and apply your IT technical experience.
- Support user requests and troubleshoot software and IT issues
- Automate user provisioning and de-provisioning
- Assist users with access problems ranging from password resets to network access failures
- Apply critical thinking to complex user requests and provide as much context and information as possible to deliver the best solutions as quickly as possible
- Design guidelines and procedures for user administration and security best practices
- Provision and maintain communications technology, such as zoom rooms and zoom licenses.
- Manage software licensing requirements and negotiation of license costs with our vendors
- Provide support in generating evidence of IT controls for external auditors
- Manage software license lifecycle
- Monitor and ensure Internet service is available across Incode’s offices
- Find resourceful and effective ways to deliver endpoint devices to our globally distributed staff.
- Wipe and re-allocate devices from departing employees
- Automate and accurately maintain an IT asset inventory
- Help the procurement and finance team analyze opportunities and influence business decisions to drive Incode’s long-term profitability
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a relevant field
- Experience working in IT Support (minimum 2 years)
- Experience using networks and cloud computing
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Admin Center, Apple Business Manager, and Okta
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Detail-oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance
- Proficiency in the English language is required
What do we offer you?
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multicultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up with sound funding
- Working closely with passionate and supportive team members
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Customer-centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate and diverse team
- Bias for action