ACME Software is more than softphones. We’re more than a growing tech company. We pride ourselves in being world-class engineers, marketers, designers, builders, mentors and industry disruptors.
We believe that technology will truly revolutionize how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations with powerful communication tools that are secure, yet flexible for elastic business needs and a growing mobile workforce. We believe our people are key to success.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our IT support team to help maintain and support our internal IT infrastructure. The engineer will be a key member in developing and maintaining IT infrastructure and provide support for employees and contractors.
- Provide world class support to employees and contractors
- Provision computers for new employees
- Oversee maintenance, repair, and well-being of all AV equipment
- Willing to be part of an on-call rotation
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Minimum 2 years experience working in IT or IT-related field
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of IT best practices, policies and regulations
- Experience with Okta or other single sign-on services
- Experience with Microsoft 365 platform
- Experience with Mobile Device Management
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOS
- Comfort with Linux command line, MacOS Terminal and Windows Powershell
- VoIP knowledge (Also any experience with softphone clients)
- Advanced networking knowledge (OSI Model, Cabling, Switching, VPN)
- Experience with Atlassian Products
About ACME Software
Acme Software is revolutionizing how people communicate in today’s modern mobile workforce. Its award-winning Bria solutions for desktop and mobile devices enable organizations to leverage their existing PBX and hosted voice call servers to extend seamless and secure unified communications and collaboration services to users regardless of their location and network. Our technology meets the unique requirements of several industries, including the contact center, retail, warehouse, hospitality, and healthcare verticals. Its solutions are deployed worldwide by 8×8, Airbnb, AmeriSave, BT, Citibank, Comcast, Fusion, Fuze, Liberty Global, Uber, Windstream and others.