The SIT Programming School is an educational IT project launched on the basis of the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT – Schaffhausen, Switzerland). Since 2001, the company has been providing fundamental IT education for schoolchildren aged 8 to 18 years.
The synergy between SIT and the Programming School is complemented by our partner Acronis, which provides industrial experience in various IT fields (cybersecurity, quantum programming, system programming).
SIT PS, part of the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology, participates in the research and development activities of SIT. Graduates of the SIT Programming School will create diploma projects together with mentors from SIT. The SIT Programming School will also conduct pre-university courses followed by admission to the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT).
In Serbia, SIT PS plans to open a network of branches and promote IT among schoolchildren. We want to share our knowledge and experience in order to bring the quality of students' education in the field of information technology and programming to a new level in cooperation with schools and IT companies.
In this regard, we are looking for TEACHERS (tutors)! We will be glad to see in our team a teacher who is passionate about his subject and can explain complex things in simple language. Who ready to share our values. And who will become not only a teacher, but also a future inspiration for young programmers.
Not only professional teachers can become teachers in our team, but also students of 3-4 courses of pedagogical (Math/ Discrete Math/ Informatics Teacher) and technical universities.
If you are confident in these subjects and…:
- looking at any image, you see graphic design behind it (Web development: HTML, CSS, PHP, Web design)
- you have designed such a smart house that it doesn`t let you inside (Microcontrollers: Arduino, ESP32, STM32, etc.)
- you have a series of cartoons on Scratch
- and the characters came up with a Blender (Computer graphics: Blender, Maya, Unity)
- your favorite number is any number, including irrational and fractional ones (Math Materials)
- you understand a computer device and how they can be connected to each other (Computer hardware, Computer networks)
- you have created a robot that can give a glass of water (Robotics, LEGO Spike, LEGO EV3, LEGO WEDO 2.0)
Then we are waiting for you!
-A student of 3-4 courses/a graduate of a pedagogical or technical university, ready to develop professionally
-You are able to maintain personal contact with children, individually treat the peculiarities of each
-For you, the day is wasted if you don't laugh heartily ☺
-You are not afraid of public speaking and can gather interested listeners around you
-English B1-B2 lvl (teaching will be in Serbian, but some communication between team will be in English)
-Development in a strong team of like-minded people;
-A fully developed teaching methodology and all the necessary materials for classes;
-Free corporate trainings for personal and professional growth;
-Flexible schedule (self-determined schedule, convenient to combine with work, mainly the second half of the day);
-Minimum routine and paperwork.