Start something big today. Apply now:
IT Trendscout Consultant
About the team:
We are a part of the Global Corporate IT Delivery division. On our location in Serbia, we are constantly growing and supporting Bosch in AIoT development and digital transformation. At this moment, we have around 100 software engineers of different profiles. If you decide to join us, you will have a chance to work on new and exciting projects in the upcoming years. Key-value of Bosch and our team is work-life balance, and we strive to offer opportunity, responsibility, and perspective in terms of career development.
Are you Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
As part of the IT Trend Scouting Team, your responsibility is to:
► Analyze market trends and create reports/presentations for different audiences
► Consult decision makers and strategic initiatives on relevant digital trends
► Support the IT Trend Scouting Service (answer inquiries, search for studies…)
Who you are?
► 2 years as consultant, ideally in different industries
► 5 years of working experience in different IT roles/functions
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
► Consulting skills (also towards executives)
► Service-oriented attitude
► Communication skills (including ability to present to large audiences)
► Analytical mindset
► Interested in new technologies and trends
► Fluent in English and ideally with a good level of German
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 – 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours
- Our Remote Home Office program gives you remote working experience from anywhere, as long as it is in borders of Republic of Serbia
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes
Your health and well-being are important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- English and German language courses
- Access to e-Learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
On top of these, we are offering:
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
Included in the referral program
Make it happen.
If you are ready to work #LikeABosch, please fill in the contact form and submit your CV (PDF format) in English language.