IT Workplace Engineer (m/f)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? In Kuehne+Nagel you will have the opportunity to work in a multinational company, in the extended department of our IT Workplace team in Tallinn (Estonia) and Hamburg (Germany), to have everyday contact with IT colleagues from around the globe (EMEA, AMER, APAC) in a diverse and fast-growing environment.
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development, possibilities, and a nice working atmosphere.
You will be serving as the first line of contact for the IT colleagues from around the globe, supporting them with Windows deployment using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Configuration Manager, and Autopilot, testing new hardware models for Kuhne+Nagel standards from suppliers (new laptop models, etc.), creating and provisioning Windows image for Kuhne+Nagel standards.
Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
- Create and maintain Windows Images with MDT, MECM, and Autopilot
- Maintain Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and extend the service across the enterprise globally.
- Monitor and create reports for Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Resolve tickets related to MDT and Windows workstations deployment
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users
- Follow company standards, develop, implement, maintain and document endpoint images in MDT, Configuration Manager, and Autopilot to ensure the functionality of the service.
- Document and communicate new and updated procedures and standards developed for the endpoints.
- Obtain and maintain a strong knowledge of various automation, deployment, management, and reporting tools. Keep knowledge current with changing technology.
- Complete work requests, incidents, and projects in an effective and timely manner.
Your skills and experience
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Server’s OS
- Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Windows Registry and deployment process (OOBE and unattend.xml)
- PowerShell is your second language (Creation and automation scripts)
- Familiar with basics of programming (C++, C#)
- Experienced with Windows Deployment Service and MDT
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with managing M365 and O365 environments, including Azure, Intune, Configuration Manager, and Autopilot.
Nice to Have
- Networking – good knowledge of network protocols (IPv4, dns, dhcp…).
- Minimum high school degree in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution
- Teamwork-oriented person
- Driving license B category
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities, and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics, and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions of Western Europe, the Middle East, and Africa as an internal service provider, and is responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with significant growth since then, and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back-office tasks, for the internal customers.