Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with Effortel Technologies SA, a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade.
Effortel is providing their own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Their platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
Their developers collaborate within Scrum teams in an Agile environment, and ensure the final quality of our key products by driving, leading and executing engineering, architecture or development projects with the newest technologies.
- Analyze software requirements in order to identify functional & business scenarios
- Drive, lead and execute engineering, architecture or development projects with the newest technologies
- Apply incisive design and exceptional coding skills to knocking features off the products executive and growing features list
- Lead periodic rapid refactoring that keeps the application code fresh, flexible and reusable
- Participate in team meetings and report development progress to the management
- Work together with QA, Solution Architects and BAs to clarify business requirements
- Help define team development and engineering best practices
- Suggest improvements for better software quality
- Provide inputs to the team in order to improve the development process
- Recognize opportunities and adopt innovative technologies
- Create world-class cloud-scale software.
- 4+ years of proven experience designing, developing and scaling high-volume Java Enterprise Applications
- Fast, clean, efficient code implementation
- Expert knowledge in Java 8/Java11/J2EE, Multi-Threading, JPA, RESTFul Web Services
- Knowledgeable about database technologies
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with Git
- Expert in software design practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Solid verbal and communication skills
- Experience with Spring, Kafka, Docker and CI/CD tools and practices will be considered an advantage
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What they offer:
- Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and experience boost, training, and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Additional health insurance package for employees and their children
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture – compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.