*** CV must be submitted in English.
- Private Health/dental/vision insurance.
- Work from home or work from office options available.
- Tuition reimbursement/education incentives.
- Paid parental leave.
- Superb written and oral communication in English.
- Tedious attention to detail and organization.
- Friendly, respectful, outgoing.
- Able to adapt to fast paced client environments.
General education: Full time Bachelor's or Master's degree from a recognized University in Computer Science or Equivalent technical aptitude.
- Database concepts.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles and concepts.
- Strong understanding of Data Structures.
- Strong understanding of Algorithms.
- Prepare and design technical design documents.
- Coding best practices.
- Code peer review.
- Debugging / Unit testing.
- Focus to detail.
- Java Stack:
- Java, Oracle SQL, Web Services, MuleSoft.
- Integration testing.
- Ajax, UML, XML, Xpath, XSLT.
- JBOSS, WebSphere
- Java Bean, Java EE
- Exposure to AWS Services preferable not mandatory.