JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience, simplify the complex and enable unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market.
Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
Java Engineer for Jaggaer One Analytics
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Further extending the Jaggaer One Analytics platform by delivering high-quality solutions
- Developing high performant Services focused on processing and delivery of Analytics data and content
- Collaboration with leading Analytics experts in developing cutting-edge solutions
- Close cooperation with Solution Architects and Product Owners
- More than 5 years of experience in web-application development with strong knowledge of Java
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases, database design and SQL
- Proven ability to analyze functional and business requirements and to estimate time/resource needs based on team skills and experience
- Strong communication, analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills are essential
- Clean and easy-to-read code with proper logging and comments are highly important to you
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Cloud services, ideally AWS
- Experience with Git, Subversion, and Jira is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.