Are we your next career step?
The biggest company you've never heard of.
We are a global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), where the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals gives us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives. Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations.
Exela is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience.
With decades of expertise operating mission-critical processes, Exela serves a growing roster of more than 4,000 customers throughout 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune® 100.
With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications, Exela’s software and services include multi-industry department solution suites addressing finance & accounting, human capital management, and legal management, as well as industry-specific solutions for banking, healthcare, insurance, and public sectors.
Through cloud-enabled platforms, built on a configurable stack of automation modules, and 17,500+ employees operating in 23 countries, Exela rapidly deploys integrated technology and operations as an end-to-end digital journey partner.
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Exela, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Exela supports your success and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Exela offers a range of training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will be responsible for both front and back-end coding. Your primary responsibility will include designing user interactions on web pages, developing back-end website applications, creating servers and databases for functionality, and ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- 3+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven experience in HTML5, CSS3, and Json
- Hands-on experience in Angular or similar frameworks
- Hands-on experience in the REST/Web service development with OpenAPI (Swagger)
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Degree in Computer / Electrical Engineering, Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Environment tool/ Automation tool: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm etc.
- IDE: IntelliJ, VSCode or Eclipse
- Hands-on GIT, Maven, Ant and Jenkins or equivalent
- German language skill
- Strong in Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Go-Getter with a positive attitude
- Ability to learn various systems
In return, we offer:
- Work in a dynamically developing international company at the Exela Tech Development Centre in Central Belgrade with global standards and systems.
- Good social environment. Great company culture.
- Social package and employee benefits of corporate level:
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport Card- Health & Fitness
- Foreign languages lessons
- Holiday entitlement & benefits
- Christmas benefits
Exela's recruitment and selection policy is designed to ensure that we select the best possible candidate for the position based on their relevant merit and skills as measured against the requirements of the position. Our employees have access to highly sensitive documents and data, and all employees are subject to a background check, which may include confirmation of employment history, credit checks, criminal records checks and certifications of educational qualifications. All sensitive or personal data received from and in relation to the candidates may only be stored and used in strict compliance with the company's GDPR guidelines and all applicable data protection laws.