You will shape the next-generation user interface for the EON platform – one of the major video platforms in Europe with subscribers all over the world.
Through AB testing we are researching user experience for different users while implementing new features on different device types. We are constantly following the latest technology trends, so our next goal is to make Micro Frontend Architecture. Thus, we need someone like you to achieve this goal and bring a completely new experience to our customers.
What you'll have here:
- Scalability: Working on products that are constantly growing in a term of new features and number of users. Our products are usable every day, and within millions of users there are some of your friends, neighbors, family members.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are technical agnostics and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easy. Thus we’re following the latest technology trends.
- Engineering mindset: Writing application code is just part of the story – here you can mix tools, improve your knowledge about clean code, unit tests and other agile technical practices, and be involved in all application lifecycle management stages.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans. Also, on weekly basics you can share your knowledge, new interest or interesting practices with community.
- Create amazing experience for millions of users through building innovative UI.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Communicating, collaborating and coordinating work with other members of Agile teams.
- Focusing on quality while applying best engineering practice.
- Documenting technical designs and solutions.
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements to the solution.
- Implementing proof of concept applications for testing various new product ideas.
- Continuous improvement.
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development.
- Knowledge about component based frameworks.
- Solid experience with code design & architecture.
- Experience with unit / integration / e2e testing and test automation.
- Experience with source control (Git).
- Experience with RESTful web service.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Familiar with working in teams.
- Innovative & proactive individual ready to explore new opportunities.
What will be considered as a bonus:
- Experience or interest in Micro-frontend.
- Experience with CI/CD practices.
We have more than cookies:
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or from our cozy offices (New Belgrade and city center hub)/Kragujevac hub.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.
We are focused on solving challenging creative problems, and making brands with attitude that stand for something valuable. We are looking for smart, ambitious, passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to make a change for the better send us your CV and we will get back to you soon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.