Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Writing automated tests using Selenium WebDriver to evaluate the current software.
- Working with the team to research, optimize, improve and implement the best possible solutions for the video player and accompanying technologies, "Client-facing" part of the platform.
- Optimization of ad parser technology to improve performance.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Previous experience using CSS3 and HTML5, with priority on video and audio elements.
- Any knowledge using Protractor Framework (or any similar).
- Experience working with browser local storage and caching.
- Using GIT, Grunt, and Linux.
- Ability to communicate using technical English terms.
You Might Even Have:
- Previous experience using Jenkins and Selenium WebDriver is a plus.
- Experience using BrowserStack and Docker is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of IAB video advertising standards (VAST, VPAID, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience working with AWS services.
- Any experience with PHP Unit is a plus.
Why Join Brid.TV
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Office-based work.
- Working with a highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 25 talented employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.