As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for software releases, configuration, monitoring and support on all our development and production system components and infrastructure. It will be expected of you to assist in building CI/CD pipelines, write scripts which automate repetitive tasks, identify and fix bugs which appear within devops related code, maintain the essentials such as operationg systems, business applications, security tools, web servers, PCs.
Who are we
Lioneight is a software services company dedicated to web and mobile development. We provide top-quality software development services to customers in many sectors. We strive for excellence in the transport industry by producing reliable and accurate software for the American market. The company is in rapid development, and we keep pace with the best trends in the technical sense. Our crew work to make our customers happy and content through dedication and professionalism.
- Understanding of what DevOps is
- Knowledge of Linux / System administration
- Basic Knowledge of CI/CD
Not required, but will be considered as a plus
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Full-time employment
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- Professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The friendly and flexible work environment
- Team building activities to support the team-oriented culture
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.