Ninja Cloud is an exciting and dynamic company to work for. Our clients enable communications services in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe. We work directly and collaboratively to solve complex IT problems and break new ground in the solutions we create. Our work has a real, positive impact on how consumers receive and use communications services in mobile, high-speed data, and video services for the connected home.
We have a new office in Novi Sad, Serbia, and would like you to be a part of our core team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and debug web-based software solutions, with a focus on Java, API's back-end services and relational database technologies.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
- Basic debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Good communications skills.
- Experience with Java technologies: Spring Framework, Spring boot, Hibernate.
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of RESTful architecture
- Understanding of front end technologies is a plus.
- Understanding of caching and queuing systems; Redis, MQ is a plus.
- Understanding of cloud services is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Bonus pay
- Full time employment
- Options for remote work
- Flexible working time
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Working in a large international team
Job Type: Full-time Java developer
Education: relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent demonstrated skills
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Virtual meetings, remote work, sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.