AXANTA d.o.o. is a privately-owned Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution provider that supports organizations in business transformation enabled by Microsoft ERP technology. The company was established in 2018 in Belgrade by professionals that possess a high level of expertise in their respective fields gained through over 25 years of combined experience, and that have committed to providing market-recognizable quality service.
AXANTA thrives to excellence in services provided by focusing on the customer needs, the human aspect of the project and the promptness of response time for every issue. AXANTA is participant in international projects with a constant tendency to expand into the European market. Company’s clients are based in Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, United Kingdom, France, Austria, Germany, Estonia, Lithuania, Czechia and Poland.
What we are looking for:
AXANTA d.o.o. is looking for talented developers with only the basic knowledge of programming logic but with strong analytical skills who are eager to join a growing team of experienced professionals.
Final year or a recent graduate from a university with a technical background (FON/ETF/PMF/FTN/RAF).
- Basic understanding of concepts of the Object-Oriented programming
- Minimum basic or conversational level of English language proficiency (written and spoken)
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the programming languages (Java / C# / C++) or one of the related object-oriented languages
- Basic knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Logical thinking
- Systematic approach to tasks
- Developing solutions based on defined requirements in the X ++ environment, testing and optimizing code in accordance with Microsoft Dynamics Best Practice programming rules
- Writing and maintaining project documentation
- Presentation of developed solutions
- Participation in the whole cycle of development and implementation of ERP solutions: from the analysis and request collection phase, through development, to deployment phase and GoLive support
What we offer:
- Full time employment
- Teamwork with your own assigned mentor
- Active participation in support or implementation ERP solutions
- Work on demanding international projects
- Personal and professional career development
- Use of the latest technologies
- Support from an experienced team of professionals
- Flexible working hours