What do we need
We are looking for an experienced Junior Product Owner to help our goal-oriented PO team. You will work closely with our talented team to achieve sprint goals and execute Scrum ceremonies.
As we build our product, you'll work on new features and improvements, keeping the product up-to-date and adding value to it. The PO team interacts with all the teams, and you will face exciting challenges daily. You'll help manage and prioritize the backlog, perform thorough research on new features, write use cases, explain your vision to designers and perform story breakdowns once everything is ready. A keen eye is critical for this role. You will work closely with our senior members, learning and growing with the company.
- Researching, developing, and executing detailed plans for new products and features.
- Writing and designing supporting documentation for new products and features.
- Maximize the value of the product by suggesting new ideas and improvements.
- Work closely with the product management team to help manage the release of innovative software solutions.
- Achieving effective performance within a fast-paced software development environment.
- Manage backlog and prioritization.
- Assist in the planning and execution of weekly status and project meetings.
- Participate in the planning and communicating Kickoffs, Sprints, and Retrospectives following the Agile methodology.
- Monitor project progress, resolve potential project delays, and communicate project status to leadership promptly.
- Stay up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and trends.
- Handle product releases.
- Provide support and answer developer questions regarding current stories and tasks.
- Communication with customers.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in the same position or a similar field.
- Experience in Agile technology.
- Knowledge or experience in economic fields is desirable.
- Critical thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to do research and explore on their own.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas, goals, and problems in a way that is easy for others to understand.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented person with good writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Being a team player, making decisions based on facts and metrics.
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism.
- Willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Result-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Approachable and friendly personality.
- In-office work (Novi Sad).
What we offer
- Working hours are from 11 am to 7 pm CET (Fridays from 8 am to 4 pm CET).
- Two days of sick leave without a doctor's prescription, paid in full.
- 1 day per week remote work.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Relaxed atmosphere.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- Excellent opportunity to start your career in software, the world's leading industry.
- Full-time employment.
- Training provided.
- Positive company culture.
- Working with people from around the world.
- Monthly Team building and other activities.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- English language program.
We are a start-up software development company with offices in Chicago (USA), Novi Sad (Serbia), Islamabad (Pakistan), and remote team members all over the world. Crana offers an international culture with a flat hierarchy in which we tend to value and give attention to each and every employee, providing unlimited growth opportunities.
We are developing a revolutionary and innovative accounting platform designed to be easy to use and extendable, offering a single source for all businesses accounting needs, regardless of type or size.
What it looks like to work for us
We are a dynamic, supportive, and friendly team. We encourage ambition, passion, collaboration, and new ideas. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our product, as well as finding more efficient ways of working.