GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the functional support and the maintenance of different infrastructure products and platforms.
Among others, your tasks will be to provide functional support to users and customers, to communicate and coordinate inside a large organization, as well as to perform system administration tasks. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
- You are a final year student, or you have a University Degree (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.).
- Approaching a product with the attitude that the product is already broken – it has defects and it is your job to discover them. Assuming the product or system is inherently flawed and it is your job to ‘illuminate’ the flaws.
- Strong analytical skills with a mindset that questions assumptions; with a willingness to continuously help improve processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with a willingness to share knowledge with peers to improve the quality of the team on the whole.
- Ability to execute prepared test plans that provide comprehensive test coverage at the product and system level; Using all forms of requirement documentation, creating the test requirements that serve as acceptance criteria for Business, Product Management and other stakeholders.
- Ability to check results of tests in application and in database also (basic knowledge of SQL)
- Strong listening skills; Good verbal and written communication skills within the team and with clients; Ability to adjust content of written/verbal communication to the audience.
- Ability to analyze and classify reported issues
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Genuine curiosity and striving for new knowledge
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Experience in manual testing
- Ability to translate technical details into descriptions the customer can understand
- Experience with a bug tracking tool like JIRA
- Proficient with test management software tools like XRay or Quality Center
- Proficient in a source control systems
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.