CCBill is an online payment services provider with 20 years of experience in the industry. Typical projects on the CCBill side include integration with new processors, improving reporting and enhancement of systems that can handle high volume transactions with high availability over 3 satellites in Phoenix, Ashburn and the Netherlands. You would have the opportunity to work on both existing and new products and features. Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers, and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test, and deploy API products.
If you are interested in cybersecurity and have experience developing software, this is the right job for you. Working with our development and application security teams, this role entails analyzing software implementations from a security standpoint in order to identify and fix security flaws. Training will be provided as needed.
Location: Malta, Serbia or remote in the EU zone
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Engage in security analysis, defense techniques and countermeasures to ensure that deployed software is robust and reliable
- Integrate security best practices during the design and development stages of the software lifecycle
- Examine software for potential cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Design processes and build tools to ensure released products meet the required security standards
- Conduct code review of code updates to ensure good security practices
- Follow established development and testing procedures to build software based on user requirements within stipulated timelines
- Create and maintain documentation
- Make use of company CI/CD infrastructure, version control system and issue tracking software to effectively implement user stories, technical tasks and fix bugs
- Software development experience using Java or any other OO programming language
- Knowledge of Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (Boot, Core, MVC, Data, Security) will be considered an asset
- Experience with REST API and microservices development
- Experience with agile development
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Good communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Penetration Testing skills would be considered an asset
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.