The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring: Junior Software Developer
As a Junior Software Developer in our Banking Development Core team you will be involved in:
- Application development – Coding, unit testing, integration testing, documenting, QA testing support/resolution
- Database development – procedure/function coding, documenting, QA testing support/resolution, code optimization
- Installation, configuration and migration of developed software system
- Testing, creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Providing support, handling issues and fixing bugs reported by customers
- You have basic knowledge and experience in database technologies; MS SQL will be considered an advantage
- You have basic knowledge of programming languages; working experience will be considered a plus
- You have good analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or other equivalents
- You have an intermediate level of English language knowledge
- You are reliable, an active listener and a critical thinker
- You have strong problem-solving, analytical and collaboration skills
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.