HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC, such as complex FPGA designs.
Why we need you:
To help us make a SoC (System on a chip) chip that changes the world.
Who can apply:
- Candidates with formal education, M. Sc. or B. Sc. degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computer Science, Automatic, Telecommunications or Electrical engineering.
- Involvement in all stages of complex SoC verification including specification, test-bench design, verification plan, development, verification execution, and verification sign-off
- Proactive collaboration with team members in different locations
- Review of the verification environment architecture and implementation specifications
What you'll bring:
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of C/C++ and computer architecture
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN).
- Familiar with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects.
- At least B level of English language (spoken and written)
Why to choose to work for HDL Design House:
- For all junior engineers, there will be 4-6 months technical training. It will be organized in HDL DH premises, executed by a senior engineer with teaching experience from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. The training will be organized based on Cadence (Incisive/Xcelium, Genus, Innovus, Tempus) and Mentor (QuestaSim) EDA tools. During the training period, the junior engineers will not have other assignments and they will have a fully paid salary.
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to be part of many sports activities: football, basketball, volleyball ..
- Team building gatherings, traveling, and parties.
- English classes
- Company-sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops, and education
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team