Value Shore d.o.o., a company which provides services in the field of information technology, is looking for a person for the position: L1 Help Desk Analyst – English language
Value Shore – End User Computing division, operates a Service Desk center based in Belgrade, aimed at providing technical support (business processes, IT applications and infrastructure) to international clients. The candidate can apply with any range of experience (from 6 months to 5+ years). Salary is competitive, in addition to a productivity bonus program; full private medical benefits are also provided.
The successful candidate will be trained on all technical and procedural aspects of the job; daily duties will be performed within a team of young and highly educated individuals, equipped with all tooling and knowhow required to deliver professional support to major corporate clients, located all over the world. We offer a diverse, friendly, and captivating work environment, providing access to growth opportunities and international experience.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must. Candidates that do not meet language requirements, will not be considered.
- Knowledge of one or more additional languages strong plus
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written form).
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
Desired Skills (Optional):
- General PC hardware and software installation and maintenance experience
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows OS and Internet
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with MS Office and standard applications
- Knowledge of Service Now, OTRS, or similar ITSM tools strongly preferred)
- Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the email or phone
- Handle requests (tickets) in a ticketing system
- Perform remote troubleshooting (via Team Viewer or similar tool)
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Properly escalate unresolved requests to the next level of support
How to Apply:
Send your application electronically.
NB: Your e-mail application should include an English version of your Curriculum vitae and any other relevant documentation (Cover letter, certifications, etc.).