If you are an experienced Solidity Developer willing to lead and push boundaries in the field day after day, we have an ideal position for you.
Our client is an all-in-one trading terminal for crypto. Our user base is expanding 10% week after week since the first public release. We’ve amassed over 40,000 registered users since September 2020. Our user base are highly educated traders looking to take their trading to the next level with unique functionalities provided by our software.
The next step for us is to create a full fledged cross-chain infrastructure to simplify the users trading and investment experience within DeFi.
What we’re offering:
- Lead position in developing a new and unique product to solve the biggest user experience issue in DeFi
- Remote work with highly skilled team of developers
- Dive deep into the cross-chain infrastructure, and expand the product across multiple chains
- Salary up to 10 000 EUR gross plus 5 000 EUR sign in bonus
- Flexible hours
- Experience with Solidity
- High-level understanding of blockchain and crypto
- At least 5 years in Software Engineering position
- Experience with Web3 libraries
- Experience with decentralised exchange contracts, such as Uniswap, QuickSwap and/or PancakeSwap
- Experience with one other backend development language (Preferably Go)
Common knowledge/ soft skills:
- Be communicative, transparent in work, good team player aimed at project success
- Have experience in building responsive/adaptive layouts, optimising applications for mobile/tablet, iOS/Android
- Be familiar and have experience of working with microservice-based architecture
- Aim at performance using optimal solutions and algorithms
- Intermediate English level. You should be able to communicate in chat and understand English speech on calls
- Finance background
- Deploying cross-chain EVM contracts
- Frontend dApp development
Our Current Stack:
- React With Material-UI
If you would like to join us, please use this form.