ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
· A full-time employment contracts
· An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
· Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company:
· 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
· Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP – mentoring program)
· Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
· Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Human corporative culture:
· 90% like the atmosphere in the company
· 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
· Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
· Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
• Establishes Customer Requirements for Solutions, building Strong Relationships and acting as a Major Influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
• Works with Customers to understand their Business Strategy and Develop IT Strategies and Architecture for significant areas of their business.
• Represents Fujitsu at Customer Forums, Conferences, and Professional Bodies to Build Fujitsu’s Reputation in the Marketplace.
• Shapes Technical Proposals to be commercially acceptable to the Customer and may make Solution / Service Trade-Offs.
Requirements and Design
• Manages a Team to agree Customer's Requirements and produce the Design, setting High-Level criteria for the Design of major Solutions, defines the approach for Development and Acceptance Testing, controlling Technical Scope, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
• Produces a Complex Designs and Solutions precisely matching Customer's Requirements and Business Needs.
• Contributes to Changes of Business Service, Process, Organization, Operating Model and other aspects that may be required in addition to Technology Components and Solutions to meet Customer Business Needs and Requirements.
Solutions and Services Development
• Communicates the impact of Emerging Technologies on Customer and Fujitsu Business to Senior Level.
• Creates New Service Offerings and Cost Models, Service Description Documents and Collaterals.
• Participates in Developing the future state of Architecture Standards, Guidelines, and Principles.
• Conducts Technologies Trainings for different roles to develop capabilities.
• Participates and Leads in Due Diligence, Transition & Transformation.
• Ensures Conformance with the Target Architecture by Implementation Projects.
• Performs appropriate Architecture Governance functions for the solution and any implementation-driven architecture Change Requests.
• Responsible for the End-to-End Solutions Ownership that meet current and future Business Needs.
Behaviouristic and General Experience:
• Proven Solutions Consulting and Pre-Sales Experience.
• Strong work experience as IT Security Expert, IT Security Architect or similar, with practical background in Solution Design, implementations and operations.
• Deep understanding of security concepts, solutions, security posture management and Cybersecurity Framework.
• Ability to understand Business Requirements and convert them into Solution Designs.
• Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
• Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a Solution that optimizes Architecture activities across Company Needs, Business Constraints and technological realities.
• Must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in IT Technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Knowledge how to implement one or another technology for achieving the most sufficient cost and the most efficient architecture for a customers’ infrastructure and applications.
• Leading Implementation, Upgrade, Integration & Escalations.