We are looking for Mobile developer to join us!
- Be part of a team of young, creative professionals who love new technology;
- An important part is a fast-growing and dynamic company, where innovation is paramount;
- We are results-oriented;
- We are all unique and want you to be yourself – with us, you get the chance to do what you are good at, or want to become good at;
- The opportunity to grow, both personally and professionally;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that – whether you work with us for a week, a month or a year;
- Together, we celebrate every success as a team.
Already excited? Then don’t wait to apply, we look forward to getting to know you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING WITH US
- Work with company stakeholders to understand requirements and design optimal solutions;
- Contribute to the design and development of mobile applications with the Volt MX platform;
- Run unit tests for mobile applications;
- Help in estimating the activities and the development time for (new) projects;
- Rapid development of mobile prototypes;
- Conduct proof-of-concepts for mobile application development;
- Coaching new mobile developers;
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders in the implementation, testing and maintenance of the applications.
As a Low-Code Mobile Developer, you map business processes and requirements of our customers. You translate these into smart digital, mobile solutions based on your experience, expertise and creativity. With your functional designs, our national and international customers can quickly respond to changes in the market. You perform your work using the progressive Volt MX low-code mobile app development platform.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU’RE CAPABLE OF
- Hands-on experience with mobile application development or aspiring to a move to the mobile world;
- Knowledge of integrating databases with mobile applications;
- Knowledge and development of web services (SOAP and REST);
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Using repositories such as bitbucket or GitHub;
- Knowledge and experience with low/no-code platforms is a plus;
- Sufficient creativity to translate complex customer issues into working software solutions;
- You dare to face challenges, and you dare to take responsibility;
- You are enthusiastic and driven, with a passion for technology;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.