Advania is a leading Nordic IT-provider serving thousands of corporate clients in the public and private sectors. Advania was founded in 1939 and has over 1200 employees in Scandinavia. We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small and medium sized businesses. Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We focus on creating value for clients by spotting opportunities for clever and strategic use of IT, finding the right solution for each client and fitting it perfectly to the client’s needs.
M365 / SharePoint / Teams Developer
Are you passionate about creating excellent software? Do you enjoy trying out the latest technology and solving complex problems with it? Do you want to work in a lively and fun workplace?
Due to increased projects, Advania is looking for ambitious individuals to join the M365 / SharePoint team.
The person will work in a strong team of specialists with full focus on the Microsoft Cloud solutions M365 and Azure.
The team does work on solutions development, consulting, migration projects, automating processes, training etc.
This role will first and foremost be solutions development, both maintaining current solutions and to design & implement new solutions related to M365, SharePoint and Teams. The job could also include working on projects for customers, such as migration projects, building custom solutions, consultancy, Power Platform solutions etc.
- 5 years’ experience as developer in M365/SharePoint/Teams
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience in Office 365 and Power Platform
- Experience with SPFx, SharePoint and Teams development
- Experience in system integrations and API implementation
- Quality- and document management
- Experience in Azure services, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Azure Pipeline is desirable
- Experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as JIRA
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement
What we offer
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Website www.advania.rs