- We are a remote team creating software that manage the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development
- The platform you will work on is focused on taking the best practices from legacy medical systems and creating a single cloud web platform in which the entire clinical trial imaging process can be implemented.
- The vision of the platform is to modernize and optimize the way trials are handled by simplifying their processes and reducing manual work so that our customers can focus on developing new treatments and therapies.
- We focus on flexibility, our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts, while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform will be used by doctors, nurses, managers, scientists and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone.
- You will be part of a small cross functional team (3-4 Full-stack engineers, manual and auto QA, Scrum master, Business analyst and Product owner) that interacts with other teams and project coordinators like product managers and designers
- You will participate in 2 week sprints to produce product increments
- You will participate in our SAFe agile rituals to showcase the work (daily scrum meetings, review & planning meetings, grooming sessions, retro meetings), ask questions and help improve the process
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Write, maintain and follow test scenarios, test plans, test cases, testing documentation.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases.
- Design, develop, and execute manual tests.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Document Test Results during all phases of Testing
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Adhere to established software engineering best practices and standards.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Track quality assurance metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Work closely with product manager, business analysts and developers.
It would be great if you would have:
- Experience in software development life cycle and testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA/Test practices, tools, processes and documentation.
- Experience with Atlassian development tools, i.e. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and / or Polarion
- Good understanding of Agile software development process (Scrum/SAFe).
- Experience with HTML & CSS and Multi-Browser support.
- Experience with Web Applications development process.
- Basic knowledge of API testing (Postman).
- Familiarity with automated testing tools and languages:
- Familiarity with Java/Groovy and Selenium is a plus
- Familiarity with Katalon or Cypress is a plus
- Familiarity with GitLab.
- Familiarity with CI/CD process.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to adapt and learn quickly is a fundamental necessity.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
We think it is a plus if
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
- You have ambition of growing into a team leader and/or software architect
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Home office budget
- Being a part of fast-growing med-tech industry
At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best – discover novel types therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV.