There are 999 reasons
to become a levi niner.
PROJECT, TEAMS, REQUIREMENTS & DUTIES
What are we looking for?
You have the understanding of Agile software delivery principles, preferably Scrum. Preferably, you already worked as a Scrum Master or Product Owner. SDLC and how projects in the area of software development are managed are not unknown topics for you and you have minimum 2 years of experience in working with IT projects.
Project management methodologies are close to your heart. Prioritization – not an issue? You know what the backlog is, and you absolutely know how to keep it clear. Your heart beats faster when you can work in the field of software product management, and naturally you’re goal-oriented. You understand the “why” part when doing things, and can present it adequately to your team members.
You’re open, gregarious, creative, positive and optimistic who can support the team members and enjoy working with people. You can support the stakeholders in a confident and well-argued manner. You’re fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If these statements are describing you – You’re the one!
What do we expect from you?
- Lead on agile and lean practices that enable the teams to collaborate and deliver value for customers and the business as efficiently as possible
- Drive and lead all IT planning efforts, including sprint planning, launch and release milestones, timelines and overall product roadmap in line with the customer IT Strategy.
- Drive the teams to continuously improve based on what you learn from the previous iteration
- Encourage and motivate the teams, enabling them to perform their roles effectively and protecting them from external distractions so they can focus on what they do best
- Work with key stakeholders and peers from customer side on decisions to improve processes that surround the product teams, so that delivery is as efficient and impactful as possible
- Actively participate in presales process, while tailoring service to the client needs
- Work with the Product Managers/Owners to report team plans and progress to key stakeholders and the wider organization
- Collect and report on key team metrics to stakeholders
- Proactively learn new techniques and know when to use them
WHY TO CHOOSE TO WORK FOR LEVI9?
Remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
The most important for us is that all Niners are safe and healthy. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we all work from home (or any other place we like). We will maintain this trend until the circumstances become safe. There is also possibility to work from office on daily basis.
Flexible start of your day
The start of working hours is flexible. You are free to start working at any time with respect to daily duties and pre-agreed obligations.
Paid sick leave
Levi9 will pay in full (full salary) a total of 10 days of sick leave per year, including 3 days of sick leave per year without a doctor's prescription. A total of 3 days of paid sick leave without a doctor's prescription can be used separately or in combination during the year.
Private health insurance
All Niners have additional UNIQA private insurance – MedUniqa as soon as they join Levi9. This private insurance is fully paid by Levi9 and is renewed annually. Also, there is a possibility of additional insurance for a family member. Our insurance package covers 5.000 € costs. The Uniqa package also includes insurance against the consequences of an accident, 24 hours a day during the agreed duration of insurance, without territorial restrictions.
Personal development plan
We care about your development. Every Niner creates own career development plan on an annual basis under the mentorship of his manager.
Levi9 is the place where you can develop yourself in every phase of your career, so we created Levi9 Academy to provide you with all resources needed to advance. Levi9 Academy covers different programs, trainings, platforms with useful materials and resources. You will have the possibility to learn though various channels, using different methods to be prepared for the next steps in your career development.
Free access to Udemy for Business platform
Udemy for Business is the part of our Levi9 Academy. You can listen to every course available on Udemy platform using personal Levi9 credentials, available wherever and whenever you want.
We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
We are committed to learning, as you can see. There are team budgets that support this mission by giving an opportunity to employees to be certified in desired areas and to attend various professional conferences.
Vacation days loyalty program
At the beginning of your work engagement in Levi9, you will get 23 days of annual leave. After 5 years of working in the company, the number of days of annual leave will increase to 26, after 10 years to 28, and after 15 years, to 30 days. This is our thank you for being loyal to us.
Personalized wellbeing package
To support Niners in their tendency of healthy and well-balanced life habits, we decided to create personalized wellbeing packages. At the quarterly level, every Niner can decide on the package that suits him best in the field of health, sports, and culture.
Home office budget
Understanding the different circumstances in which Niners do business daily has led us to, in addition to the ability to pick up equipment from the office, also provide the ability to buy the equipment that would suit more. That way, everyone will be able to choose the equipment for their home office according to their personal affinities.
This program is designed to bring together all business partners with whom we have a discount agreement on services or product (various restaurants, shops, foreign language schools, gyms…). As a Levi9 employee, you will receive a card that is used as an identification for a discount.
Family members are extended Niners’s community. We design many activities you can enjoy with your partner and kids e.g. company parties, Movement CSR action, tailored-made kid’s workshops to celebrate NYE, gifts for holidays, vouchers to welcome new baby… and there is a possibility to include family members in private health insurance plan on favorable terms.
Additional days off
There are special days in life when the attention should not be divided. This is why we have special policies for additional days off on the occasions such as weddings, moving, the day your child enrolls in elementary school, etc.
You work with like-minded techies
- The Levi9 culture is all about empowerment.
- After all, you are the one with the talent.
- You are the one making the difference every day.
- You are Levi9. You have the power.
- At Levi9 we believe that trust empowers you to be proactive.
- Having one common goal empowers impact.
- Freedom empowers creativity.
- And well… a bit of magic empowers fun.
- Empowerment for us is all about listening and asking questions.
- Not about telling you what to be or become.
- That means there are no levels of empowerment at Levi9.
- From the day you start to the day you leave, Levi9 will empower you.
- We’ll provide you with an education, challenges, a voice and a stage on which you can share your successes.
- We believe empowerment is as close to a superpower as it can get. It elevates people. Gives them trust.
- We will do whatever is needed to empower you, your team and the entire organization.
- You also have the power to empower others.
- Your colleagues, your projects, your customers.
You empower us and give us the energy to be the best employer out there providing challenging projects, a great education and loads of possibilities.
At Levi9 we don't employ. We empower.
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are working fully remote, and recruitment processes are also taking place online. Depending on different roles there are slight differences, but you can expect process that include CV review, phone call, HR interview, test, and technical interview.
Usually, this is how online recruitment process looks like:
We meet in unusual circumstances, but we believe that it will not stop us from making the beginning of the Levi9 adventure as pleasant and easy as possible. Online onboarding is a project we are especially proud of.
What you can expect?
- Your work equipment will be ready before your start day, so you can pick it up earlier and be ready for beginning. And maybe some presents on top! 🙂
- You will get links for the pre-onboarding reading to get to know us better.
- Before start date, we will present you in detail how your first workday will look like, so on that day you can just login and start meeting with your colleagues.
- On the first day you will get insight in our employee handbook designed to make onboarding easier.
- There is also our intranet for fresh company news.
- And the most important thing – you will get a support system aka your buddy (colleague that will take care of you at the beginning), your Department Manager and dedicated Talent Partner.
And much more, but let’s leave something for later!
gET TO KNOW US, STAY UPDATED, AND REACH OUT
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us!
There are 999 reasons to become a levi niner.