We are looking for Medior Back-end developer to join us!
- Be part of a team of young, creative professionals who love new technology;
- An important part is a fast-growing and dynamic company, where innovation is paramount;
- We are results-oriented;
- We are all unique and want you to be yourself – with us, you get the chance to do what you are good at, or want to become good at;
- The opportunity to grow, both personally and professionally;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that – whether you work with us for a week, a month or a year;
- Together, we celebrate every success as a team.
Already excited? Then don’t wait to apply, we look forward to getting to know you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING WITH US
- Doing projects for clients within a team;
- Profiting off your top-notch soft skills;
- Enjoying the freedom to organize your own working time;
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders in the implementation, testing and maintenance of the applications.
As a USoft developer you map business processes and requirements of our customers. You translate these into smart digital solutions based on your experience, expertise and creativity. With your functional designs, our national and international customers can quickly respond to changes in the market. You perform your work using the progressive USoft low-code software development platform.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU’RE CAPABLE OF
- Experience in the use of Web API’s to communicate with other applications in the cloud;
- Experience in .NET or SQL; or JAVA with SQL experience; or PHP with SQL experience;
- Knowledge and experience with low/no-code platforms, data models, HTML, and CSS is a plus;
- Sufficient creativity to translate complex customer issues into working software solutions;
- Some experience with mapping business processes (BPMN) and requirements/user stories;
- Open attitude, self-confidence, and the ability to enter into a dialogue with the customer;
- Analytical skills: you like to delve into the client’s subject matter and distinguish main from side issues;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.