Analytic Partners is a leading cloud-based, managed software platform which helps global F1000 customers assess marketing spend effectiveness and optimize future allocations across offline and online media channels. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Miami, Florida, Analytic Partners deploys its solutions, supported by a proprietary longitudinal dataset, across 55 countries with approximately 270 employees throughout 14 offices globally. Analytic Partners is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated technical talent to pursue a career in an innovative and fast-growing company. This role sits in the Technology Engineering (TE) department. The mission of the TE department is to build business intelligence applications to solve practical marketing analytics problems. Front End Developer will participate in the full life-cycle of software development, from design, implementation, testing, and release while also leading and driving development within the team.
This role will be an integral part of shaping the development suite for our next-generation analytic solutions designed and built for our global clients. We work within an agile environment utilizing SCRUM concepts. This position offers tremendous professional growth opportunities.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Develop clean, accessible, and modern web applications
- Build core libraries and components as part of our GPS Enterprise Platform
- Continuously improve our tech stack
- Ensure personal and team career growth through high quality code reviews, cross-functional collaboration, and strong teamwork
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Have an interest in bringing knowledge to software development!
- Value continuous learning and can work independently as a natural problem solver
- Love to ideate, bring forth creative and practical solutions
- Challenge the status quo and always thinking about ways to improve
- Like to wear multiple hats and jump in to get the job done
- Receptive to feedback and are proactive about finding solutions
- Team player, with flexibility to adapt to new working environments
- A multitasker with excellent time management skills who can handle tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of formal professional experience as a developer
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Agile learner and growth mindset with curiosity for learning and growth
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Drive solutions with minimal supervision
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms
- Familiar with Jira, agile development process, and story mapping
- Drive to deliver on time with high-quality software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to present complex design from requirements
- Optional: Linux/Unix experience, JIRA, GitHub, Flask, R, Statistics/linear regression background, Jenkins, DevOps mentality
Our differentiator in the marketing place is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
People: We value our people, clients and partners
Passion: We love what we do
Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential